Discounted New and Used Trailers
Browse Lewis Trailers’ new & used discounted trailers, and take advantage of our huge savings. Lewis Trailers’ inventory changes daily so be sure to check back often to see the hottest new and used discounted trailers trailer inventory in Louisiana, and Mississippi.
Chevy TM Bed takeoff bed - Saucier
|Warranty||Yes, Factory Warranty|
Features & Description
- Available Sizes:
- 8'-6" length
- 9’-4” length
- 11'4" length
- 84" length
Design Features & Hardware
- All steel frame construction
- 4" steel channel frame rails
- 3" steel roll-formed 3/16" channel crossmembers
- Steel tubing headache rack with round "easy view" window grill
- 1/8" steel tread plate deck
- Recessed gooseneck ball mounting box with easy access removable cover and 2 safety chain loops
- 3 – lockable tool boxes with paddle handle rotary latches on front, top, and up behind each side
- Full length side skirt withrolled fenders and aluminum tread plate trim
- Angled fuel fill
- Full length rear skirt
- Rear bed corners tapered for turning radius
- Rear bumper with aluminum tread plate trim
- Full access receiver mount
- Premium TGIC Polyester powdercoating: black
- 2 – LED recessed tail, brake, and back up lights mounted in headache rack
- Cargo light with toggle switch
- Stop, turn, tail, back up, and tag lights in skirt
- DOT required lighting (clearance and marker lights)
- All lighting must be wired to meet all DOT requirements as originally intended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Fender Wells-Due to various chassis lengths and configurations, specific measurements may determine the fender well placement on skirted beds (i.e. 2003 Dodge is 58” cab to axle measurement, whereas Ford and Chevy are 56” on bed off models)
Offering a wide variety of beds that are perfect for the farming, welding, ranching and oilfield industries, CM Truck Beds are built “Ahead of the Curve.” What makes a CM Truck Bed stand out against the competition?
- Our beds feature frame rails and crossmembers made of channel – not tubing. Benefits are that not only does it add strength to the bed, but the channel doesn’t hold water and is not as conducive to rusting.
- Our deck plate and frame materials are adequate size and thickness for the job expected of a work truck body. We use 3” channel crossmembers and 4” runners.
- Our tail board features a full 21” height for cab and chassis models and 16” to 18” for trucks that come with a factory bed.
- CM Truck Beds go through a 5 stage powder coat finishing process that provides the bodies with excellent gloss retention. Additionally, the powder coat gives the bodies unmatchable durability and longevity that will keep enhancing the truck’s appearance for a long time.
- Our truck beds possess quality materials to promote durability and longevity. Whether a customer needs an aluminum bed that is lightweight and hard working, or they require the strength of a steel model to handle tough jobs, our beds are built strong with quality materials that can handle the job and keep going long after.
We buy, sell, or trade trailers. We offer financing and delivery. We have a large parts department and service department. Give us a call for more details.
Lewis Trailer Sales